Dear scholarship candidates for the University of Zagreb online Croatian language course,
congratulations to the selected candidates! There were 90 applicants, which is quite a large number, so it was not easy to select only 10, as all of you were very similarly qualified.
We encourage those who were not awarded the scholarship this time to follow the website of the Central State Office for Croats Abroad, as it will launch a public call this summer for scholarship applications for the HiT-1 Croatian e-course in the academic year 2022/2023.
You should also follow the University of Zagreb and Croatian Heritage Foundation websites at the end of this year and beginning of next year for information on scholarships for next year. Good luck!
On 21 February 2022, the Scholarship Commission of the University of Zagreb for the HiT-1 Croatian e-learning course reached a decision awarding the scholarship to the following candidates:
1. Franco Dario Bustos Glavas, Argentina, spring
2. Justna Eirin, Argentina, spring
3. Ana Alejandra Fuentes Cuiñas, Argentina, spring
4. Daniel Hernández Dragañac, Peru, spring
5. Fernanda Lucia Montaño Hurtado, Bolivija, spring
6. Maria Noel Fabris, Argentina, autumn
7. Maria Florencia Folino Molina, Argentina, autumn
8. Eduardo Ortega, Čile, autumn
9. Ivan Jaugust, Argentina, autumn
10. Iván Leandro Rodríguez, Argentina, autumn
Scholarship Award Committee
of the University of Zagreb for the HiT-1 Croatian e-learning course,
University of Zagreb, Croatia
Zagreb, 21 February 2022