Summer schools of the University of Zagreb
The list of the faculties of the University of Zagreb that are organizing summer schools in the academic year 2018/2019:
- NUMAP-FOAM, 19-30 August 2019 in Zagreb. Application deadline is 1 May 2019.
- 48th Croatian Seminar For Foreign Slavic Studies Students, 19-30 August 2019 in Dubrovnik.
- 15th Student Bioethics Workshop “Art and Morality”, 19-22 May 2019 in Mali Lošinj; more info on workshop’s website.
- Summer School “Bioethics in Context VI: Human Beings – Nonhuman Beings – Nature”, 30 June - 7 July 2019 in Trogir; more info on workshop’s website.
- Petroleum Engineering Summer School (PESS), Workshop 47 – 10-14 June, in Dubrovnik
- Petroleum Engineering Summer School (PESS), Workshop 48– 17-21 June, in Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik International ESEE Mining school (DIM ESEE) - 14-19 October 2019, in Dubrovnik.
- Croatian-Hungarian legal historian summer school, July 2019
- Crime Prevention through Criminal Law and Security Studies, 10-16 March 2019, Dubrovnik
- "Class Actions - The Holy Grail for (European) Civil Procedure?", 27-31 May 2019 in Dubrovnik
- International Summer School for Students "Zoonoses", 22-29 April 2019, Dubrovnik
- Ljetna škola hrvatskoga jezika i kulture za nastavnike i studente hrvatskoga jezika iz dijaspore, 13-20 July 2019 in Krk
- Ljetna škola za studente i mlade novinare "Informacijska tehnologija i mediji", 28-31 August 2019 in Zadar
- University School of Croatian Language and Culture offers an intensive course of the Croatian language. The School is organised in cooperation between the University of Zagreb and the Croatian Heritage Foundation. This year the school will be held from 22 June – 19 July in Zagreb (in Croatian /English).