Due to the current situation we are introducing the following preventive measure:
Suspension of individual consultations and counselling in our office for home and foreign students, teachers and staff. Student/staff documentation, consultations or advising will be processed via email. For information about the health situation relating to Covid-19 in Croatia you can follow on this web page.
For any medical assistance (COVID-19 included) please contact our School of Medicine Centre for Health Activity. In the link you can find updated schedule of our doctors along with phone numbers of doctors on duty. The schedule is regularly updated.
Nomination (Erasmus+ KA103)
- Home university nominates Erasmus+ students for winter semester/academic year 2021/22 via Google form (click on the link). Recommended nomination deadline is May 1st, 2021. Please do not send nominations via email. For specific questions (not explained on the web site) about the nomination or application process, please contact email@example.com.
Your home university has to nominate you for your student exchange period and now you need to apply. Before applying please make sure that you have been nominated by your home University and that you have previously received an email from UNIZG with the instructions on how to apply!
- The nominated student needs to submit their application in our online application portal (MoveON). Please apply here: Online application (text is the link) for the 1st (winter) semester 2021/22 or academic year will be open on March 1st, 2021 (12:00 o´clock/noon CET).The application portal is only intended for students who wish to apply for a study mobility exchange. Traineeships are arranged directly with the faculty/academy.
- All applicants are kindly requested to respect the APPLICATION DEADLINES which are as follows:
- May 15th for the 1st / winter semester / academic year
- November 10th for the 2nd / summer semester
Required documents which you need to enclose to your application form are:
- CV (Croatian or English)
- The Learning Agreement (signed by the student and home institution, preferably checked by host faculty/academy). Obligatory before submitting: student can enter only courses that are available at the faculty/academy.
- Grade Transcript
- Certificate of Enrolment
- Nomination Letter (if applicable - a formal nomination letter is not necessary for Erasmus+ KA103, upload of scanned nomination email sent by your university is OK)
- Copy of the ID card (both sides) / Passport (first page with the photo and personal data)
- Proof of English knowledge if you are following courses in English – B2 level (all kinds of certificate, from different language schools are accepted).
All the documents need to be in English. Application document templates can be found here (you may also use templates from your University).
Please bear in mind that the online application through our website is mandatory and that any nominee who does not apply online will automatically be rejected.
Language requirements and tests
- Exchange students must demonstrate a proficiency in English (or Croatian), minimum level B2 according to the European reference framework.
Accepted language tests are:
- official confirmation of language instructor at the home university on university letterhead with original signature and stamp/seal
- TOEIC 700 (Oxford Campus : TOEIC 750)
- TOEFL IBT 79 - CBT 210
- IELTS 6.0
- Cambridge First Certificate in English (FCE)
Students who speak English or Croatian as mother tongue or study completely in English in their home country (not only in isolated courses) do not have to submit a language test.
UNIZG IRO office