For any medical assistance (COVID-19 included) please contact our School of Medicine Centre for Health Activity. Follow this link to find the updated schedule of our doctors along with phone numbers of doctors on duty. The schedule is regularly updated.
Nomination (Erasmus+ KA131 and bilateral student exchange)
- Home university nominates students via Google form. Please do not send nominations via email. For specific questions (not explained on the web site) about the nomination or application process, please contact incoming@. unizg.hr
- Partner universities are kindly requested to respect the NOMINATION DEADLINES. The nomination form is open:
- for the 1st / winter semester / academic year => from 1 March until 1 May
- for the 2nd / summer semester => from 1 September until 1 November
Dear students, your home university has to nominate you for your student exchange period and then you need to apply. Before applying, please make sure that you have been nominated by your home university and that you have previously received an email from UNIZG with the instructions on how to apply!
- Nominated students need to submit their application in our online application portal (MoveON). Please apply here: online application. The application portal is only intended for students who wish to apply for a study mobility exchange. Traineeships are arranged directly with the faculty/academy.
- All applicants are kindly requested to respect the APPLICATION DEADLINES. The online application is open:
- for the 1st / winter semester / academic year => from 1 March until 15 May
- for the 2nd / summer semester => from 1 September until 15 November
Required documents which you need to enclose to your application form are:
- CV (Croatian or English)
- Learning Agreement (signed by the student and the home institution, preferably checked by the host faculty/academy). Obligatory before submitting: student can enter only courses that are available at the faculty/academy.
Receiving institution in OLA is always the faculty/academy to which you are applying, NOT THE UNIVERSITY OF ZAGREB! In OLA - for UNIZG, the "Contact Person" at the Receiving Institution is International Relations or ECTS Coordinator, and the "Responsible Person at the Receiving Institution" is ECTS Coordinator (person responsible for signing OLA).
- Grade Transcript (issued by student's home university)
- Certificate of Enrolment (issued by student's home university)
- Copy of the ID card (both sides) / Passport (first page with the photo and personal data)
- Proof of English knowledge if you are following courses in English – B2 level
All the documents need to be in English or certified translations (Central UNIZG IRO does not accept documents in other languages). Application document templates can be found here (you may also use templates from your university).
Please bear in mind that the online application through our website is mandatory and that any nominee who does not apply online will automatically be rejected.
Language requirements and tests
- Exchange students must demonstrate a proficiency in English (or Croatian), minimum level B2 according to the European reference framework (CEFR).
Accepted language tests are:
- official confirmation of language instructor at the home university on university letterhead with original signature and stamp/seal
- TOEIC 700 (Oxford Campus : TOEIC 750)
- TOEFL IBT 79 - CBT 210
- IELTS 6.0
- Cambridge First Certificate in English (FCE)
Students who speak English or Croatian as mother tongue or study completely in English in their home country (not only in isolated courses) do not have to submit a language test.
UNIZG IRO office