University of Zagreb and Centre for postgraduate studies opens application procedure for enrolment to University Postgraduate Interdisciplinary Doctoral Study 'Language and Cognitive Neuroscience - JEKON' in the academic year 2018/2019 for earning the academic doctoral degree in the interdisciplinary field of cognitive science.
Requirements for the candidates to be eligible to enrol in the first year of the study:
- Master level diploma in one of the fields relevant for the Study (field of psychology, linguistics, phonetics, speech and language pathology, medicine, biology, anthropology, physic, informatics, etc.)
- Grade average greater than 3.8 or at least 8.0 (in the grading system with numerical equivalents of 1-5 and up to 10, respectively).
Candidates must be fluent in English, both in reading and writing (English is one of the two official languages of the Study), and should have competence in at least one other foreign language.
Candidates should submit the following supporting documents:
1. Duly completed application form;
2. Certified copies of previous degrees in higher education. ( Master degree / Document of academic recognition of foreign higher education qualifications *)
3. Grade transcript;
4. Two references from university professors (reference form)
5. Curriculum Vitae
6. Proposal for the thesis topic**
After the review of the submitted documents the candidates will be called for an interview.
Applications are submitted only in the forms downloaded from the websitejekon.unizg.hr.
Incomplete applications or applications not submitted according to instructions shall not be taken into consideration.
A maximum of 10 candidates shall be accepted for the study.
Tuition fee: HRK 19,500.00 per academic year.
The duration of the study is three years.
Deadline for the application: August 1, 2018.
All required documents are to be sent to:
University of Zagreb
Centre for Postgraduate Studies (Doctoral Study Language and Cognitive Neuroscience)
Trg Republike Hrvatske 14, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Further information is available at: kmzoric@ or Phone: (01) 4698 166. unizg.hr
*candidates who will graduate in fall should provide a copy of the diploma for the enrolment in October
** Proposal for a thesis topic should be written in a form downloaded from jekon.unizg.hr